Wednesday, September 21, 2011

8th August 2011

8th August - I'm getting slower in updating my blog. I should have updated it earlier so that the holiday is still fresh in my memory. Anyway, I can still remember most of it but just the little details I may have forgotten. hehe...

We had breakfast in the room - coffee and some buns which I bought. We just hung around in the room for a bit and then later we went to the pool to have a swim. It was amazing. It had been a while since I last swam but it was fun to be swimming with him. He didn't swim much and sat by the pool instead.

After that, it was lunch time. We decided to go to Hard Rock Cafe to feed our starving tummy. The place is nicely decorated with its walls covered with rock and roll memorabilia. It's quite a nice place to dine in but we didn't quite like the staff who were serving us there. It seems like they were not really friendly and they seem to be impatient when serving us. We felt pretty uncomfortable and definitely wasn't the kind of services we were expecting from such place.





I can't remember the exact name of the dish we had and I think it's called Pulled Lamb Burger. It tasted really good and unlike the typical American Cheese Burger which we can always get from any American Restaurant. The lamb was so tender and juicy and it tasted amazingly good when u have a bite of it. I love the fries and beans as well. The BBQ beans were tasty.



Someone is getting impatient to have his first bite of his burger.

We shared that burger and it was just nice for the 2 of us. It's always nice to share food so that we don't overeat. We had been sharing food since our first meal we had together. I remembered asking him whether he mind sharing food as I would like to try different types of food. He of course said he didn't mind since he already liked me then. :)

After lunch, we went back to our rooms feeling sleepy. We took a nap. And by the time we woke up it was already in the evening. We had one of the most amazing view from our balcony during the sunset. It was just amazing standing there watching it with my other half. :)


Then it's dinner time. Yeah, it's foodie time.. We went back to the same food court place. I ordered something else instead this time. We had some noodles which I can't remember what it was and Roti Canai. Both of it wasn't good. :( I was just so disappointed.




And we went back to our rooms to snack on crisps and biscuits instead and watch movie together. That definitely compensated the lousy dinner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment