Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Surprise Holiday

On 21st February 2011, I went for a 4 days 3 nights holiday to Stratford-Upon-Avon. He planned this holiday and didn't want to tell me where we were going as he wanted to give me a little surprise. He is such a sweet loving guy and gave me a perfect holiday.

We stayed atStratford Upon Avon Bed and Breakfast. It's quite a lovely room though it can't be compared to the one we stayed at Northern Island. Can't remember what it was called. Thinking of that makes me crave for Ulster fry, soda bread, wheaten bread....'yummy'


We went for dinner at Bella Italia the first night and was really happy that I love every dish that I had. We started our meal with garlic dough sticks. These sticks were soft with full of garlicky taste and you just can't have enough.



Being such a fickle minded person, I always have difficulty deciding what to eat. One of the reasons is because I would like to try everything on the menu and also fear that I may order something disappointing. So I did take a while just deciding what to eat but I think I had improved a lot which means I don't spend as much time as I used to do. 'grin'

We had Carne Mista pizza which has all sorts of mixed meat, spicy pepperoni, italian salami, smoked ham and pancetta. Now how can you resist not liking this pizza.


We also had Pollo Alla Crema which is actually baked pasta. I find pasta that are being baked are much more tasty. This is probably because the sauce thickens up while it bakes which provides more flavour while the pasta absorbs all the flavourful sauce.


I had one of the most amazing night in my life and it was the first time we had dinner outside since we first met which was more than 3 months ago. I'm not complaining as I always prefer to cook for him instead. I really enjoy my time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment