Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Foodie!!!

After walking for hours, we decided to stop by at this cute, colourful little teashop. The colours of the pillows and the design of the shop makes you feel comfortable. There are various kinds of different teas and as usual with so many choices available, I will take forever to decide. I stood there staring at the board and wasn't sure which one to choose as most of the names sound interesting and I wanted to try all.


I couldn't remember what I ordered but it's some kind of berry tea which was a little bit too strong. There are also other options like coffee, hot chocolate and juice.


Then we went to Le Bistrot Pierre. We went online to check out the menu before deciding to dine there. And the first thing that sort of caught our attention was the Beef Burguignon platter for 2. It's Braised Scottish pasture-fed Beef in thick slices with shallots, red wine, mushrooms and bacon served with today's selection of potatoes and seasonal vegetables.

Doesn't it sound good? Not only does it sounds good, it also looks good and taste absolutely delicious. It's my first time tasting such an amazing dish and I totally fell in love with it. The portion was just nice for 2. I think if we did order a starter it would have been a little too much.


I always feel very happy when I end my day with a good meal. That's how much I love my tummy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment