Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dinner - Edward Moon

It's our final night at Stratford and I just felt that time flies when you were having great time. I can't believe how my holiday just flew by in a blink of an eye. I guess that's how we appreciate holiday so much.

We went to Edward Moon for dinner and the place is kinda cosy with dim lightings.


That's my cute boyfriend who is analysing how much percentage of alcohol in that Dandelion & Burdock. =)



We started off with Moons Welsh Rarebit. It taste kinda unique and it's my first time tasting this dish and was wondering what it was before I ordered it. =) But then later realised that it's something like cheese on toast.


We also had a starter that I couldn't remember the name of the dish. It's salad with black pudding and chorizo. The first time I ever had black pudding was at Northern Island and from then onwards I fell in love with the pudding. I guess you can sort of guess how much I love this dish. =)


Chargrilled Sirlion Steak With Peppercorn Sauce. A very tasty dish and the chips were cooked perfectly.


Again I can't remember what this dish is. If I'm not mistaken it's panfried chicken with tarragon and mushroom sauce served with new potatoes. I remembered it was nothing great but still a good dish.



It was a satisfying meal and I was so full after that. Had difficulty walking back to our room. 'lol' What a wonderful holiday and I am already missing Stratford very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment