Wednesday, March 2, 2011

No Milan

Today is a beautiful sunny day but it's still a little cold. I was supposed to catch my flight at 8.15am to go to Milan but I decided that I don't want to go as I want to spend more time with him. It's worth it anyway.

I was a little tired when I woke up but anyway I managed to run for an hour even though my body was a little aching. Manage to convince my lazy body to exercise a little.

Anyway I decided to bake some cookies with limited utensils and ingredients. Luckily it still taste good. 'lol' I have to say it's a bit challenging to prepare those adorable cookies and I'm quite happy with the end results. It tasted really good. Can't wait to feed him with these cookies.

But I'm not sure what's wrong as I'm getting a very bad headache. I think it's been a while since I got such a bad one. Guess I just need a little rest. Oh well, time for a nice nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment