Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Holiday!!!

Woke up early and had a yummy breakfast served at the place we were staying. Was good but not great and I still feel that the best brekkie I had was the Ulster Fry and my favourite wheaten bread I had in Northern Island. 'drooling' Definitely a place I would like to go back or stay.

Brekkie

We went to Warwick Castle after a scrumptious breakfast. It was a beautiful place and there were lots of things to see. Well, probably the pictures here would show how great this place is.


The highlight of the visit has got to be the Birds of Prey display. I had never see such cool birds. There are huge and their claws are long and sharp. Can imagine them ripping up their prey's flesh. 'ouch'


There is also the peacock garden. Look at how the male peacock trying to impress 3 female peacocks but unfortunately none of them seem to be interested in him. Poor thing.


It was definitely a place worth visiting. Words can't express how happy I was with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment