Monday, August 15, 2011

The Day Finally Arrived

31st July 2011- I woke up early in the morning as I couldn't sleep. I only slept for about 4 hours. I guess I was just excited about his arrival. When the evening came, I just couldn't wait to go and pick him up. I left my house at 5.20pm and start my journey to the airport. I reached the airport around 6.00pm. I waited excitedly and was staring at the arrival screen. The flight from Brunei has not arrived yet. I was walking around the airport and wishing that the clock ticks faster so that I could see him soon. I was getting more nervous and I have butterfly on my stomach as well. I was wondering how he looks like, whether he still loves me as much, whether he still want me as much etc. All the questions keep repeating in my head. Then at 6.20pm the screen showed that his flight has arrived. I was excited and stood in front of the arrival Hall waiting for him to come out. I know it's silly of me to get in front of the arrival hall as it might take him probably another 30 minutes to exit. I was just waiting impatiently. I saw so many people were coming out from the arrival hall but he is nowhere to be seen. Then at 6.50pm I was just wondering where he was. In the end I walked up the officer and asked and he told me that it will take about 1 hour for them to exit. Oh well, I guess I was just a little impatient. 'lol'. At about 7.00pm, I finally see him for the first time in 3 weeks and I finally get to hug him. I was just so happy to finally see him and it confirmed what I knew then that I'm truly in love with this man and I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

We left the airport and went home. I cooked some noodles for him and gave him a little surprise by baking him a carrot cake for his belated birthday. We were exchanging presents that we have been getting for each other and he was telling me all about his Borneo trip during the night. It was an excellent night and we got to say goodnight to each other finally. And I knew that the next 2 weeks that I would be spending with him would be an excellent one.

No comments:

Post a Comment