Tuesday, August 23, 2011

4th August 2011

4th August - It's been a week since he left me and I felt like it was ages. I just miss him so much. Anyway, on that day, we didn't do very much. Another day past by in a blink of an eye as we had so much fun being together. He had his hard boiled egg with toast and coffee for breakfast. I finally got a chance to use my egg holder which I had kept for ages. 'lol'

We just stayed at home in the morning and spent time together. After that we went for lunch with my family at Champs Restaurant which is famous for their big bowl Prawn Noodle Soup. However, nowadays the portion has reduced tremendously and it's pretty expensive as well.

Chicken Rice

Pork Ball Noodle Soup - The taste is not as great as it should be. Usually the soup is very flavourful but it kinda lack of flavour.

Prawn Noodle Soup - Smaller portion and it costly as well. I guess what's special about this is that there were pork ribs.

After a full lunch, we went to 1 Utama. We watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes. The movie was really good. I guess we made the right choice to watch that as both of us absolutely enjoyed it. After movie, we went shopping a little while before heading off to the gym.

Then we went to the night market but it was raining heavily. I was stucked in the jam and by the time we go there, the rain has got very much lighter. We had tandoori and garlic naan again at the mamak store. After that only we went to the night market. I did complain to him that he doesn't seem to be interested in trying local food as he was saying he was full after sharing a naan and tandoor with me. It's strange as he would usually eat a lot more when he is back home. He told me he had 2 burgers and a hot dog and had some dessert as well at his brother's party. Now I do wonder...

Some of the shops were closed because of the rain so it was kinda disappointing. We bought some snacks and I also bought durian for him to try as well. He doesn't like the after taste of the durian which I kinda expected it. ;p And we headed home and arrived back around 10ish. It was just another great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment