Tuesday, July 12, 2011

He is on his way

Well, I know that I have abandoned this blog for quite sometime. That's because I didn't know what to write either. Everyday I'm missing him dearly and wish that he is next to me. However, thank god with skype and facetime I'm able to chat with him everyday. It's something I look forward to every single day. It was really difficult initially especially waking up early in the morning to chat with him with my eyes half the time wanting to close. But then again, it's also something about him that gives me so much in energy in my life and made my life so colourful and beautiful. I just can't wait to be spending the rest of my life with him.

He boarded the plane yesterday and he should be arriving Borneo real soon. He is going to be so much nearer to me. But I still have to wait for another 3 weeks before I can finally hold him again as he will be in Borneo for work. It's been 4 months since I left UK. And I really do miss him a lot. I just can't wait till I can finally be next to him. I'm so excited for his visit.

Knowing him is probably one of the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I'm now counting down to the days that he will be here with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment