Friday, July 15, 2011

16 days to go...

It's been 6 days since I last heard from him. And another 16 days before I finally can hug him again. The days are going by real slow and I felt as though the clock has stop ticking. It's not a great feeling to just keep waiting, waiting and waiting. I just wish he is here with me.

I just didn't know what I did as well today. Wasn't feeling too well as I felt like throwing up yesterday after my workout. I woke up this morning feeling really awful and decided to lay in bed. I actually felt that every minute goes by like an hour.

I just miss him so much. I miss how he makes me smile when I'm in tears, how he touches me when I needed comfort, how he cares for me when I'm down, how he appreciates the things i do for him, how he loves me for who I am, how he kisses me when I needed love, how he listens to me talk even when he is tired 'lol'. I just miss everything about him. I love him so much. And I can't wait to be with him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment