Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day. A special occasion for couples to show how much they love one another and guess what, my partner showered me with his love on that special day. Well, I was being pampered and he started my day off by giving me pressies. It was really nice and thoughtful of him to get me the pyjamas as he knew that I never have a proper one. And I actually like it a lot coz the colour is so sweet. And not forgetting that he knows that I love Chocolate a lot. Really, I love Chocolate very very much and I can finish the whole box at one go. Ok, I exaggerated a little. But yes, it's indeed one of my favourite food.


Look at these beautiful chocolates, how could one resist not having them.


After that we went to get one of my favourite food for breakkie, Sausage Egg McMuffin. I just have to say that it tasted so good that I felt like having another one and another one and another one.... 'lol'


Well, he was really sweet that he cooked a beautiful lunch for me. The stew tasted really good and I just loved it very much.
Now, that's how I would like to celebrate my Valentine's Day with my loved one. A perfect, simple and lovely day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment